BLACKBERRY SERVICE PLANS
What is C Surance?
At Cell C we understand the importance a mobile phone plays in your daily life and just how you are impacted by the theft, loss or damage of the phone, let alone the costs associated with having to replace or repair a phone for cash.
We are proud to offer our customers C Surance, a fully comprehensive cellphone insurance product, underwritten by Etana Insurance Company Limited.
C Surance offers you the peace of mind of knowing your phone is covered for a variety of incidents. You can cover handsets up to a maximum of R17 500, at very affordable premiums.
C Surance benefits:
- Cover against theft, accidental loss and accidental physical damage
- Cover against unlawful usage of a SIM, after the phone has been reported lost or stolen
- SIM card cover for the replacement of a SIM in the event of the SIM being lost, stolen or damaged
- Outstanding liability cover on the amount outstanding on the account in the event of death, permanent disability or retrenchment
- Extended warranty, up to 24 months, for phones that have a manufacturer warranty of less than 24 months
C Surance premiums:
|Value of Cellphone||Monthly premium (VAT incl.)|
|Up to R1 000||R29.00|
|R1 001 to R2 500||R39.00|
|R2 501 to R5 000||R59.00|
|R5 001 to R7 500||R99.00|
|R7 501 to R12 500||R149.00|
|R12 501 to R17 500||R199.00|
*These premiums are only available to Cell C subscribers
** Customers will be required to sign a separate debit order with the insurer for the monthly premium
Who can get C Surance?
C Surance is available to all new Contract and TopUp customers and current Cell C Contract and TopUp customers who are upgrading.
Customers need to apply for C Surance within 30 days from the activation of their new line or upgrade date.
Cell C is a leading mobile provider in South Africa, which offers a wide range of products and services, including voice, data and messaging services to more than 13 million customers. In 2012, Cell C launched its 99c flat rate for both postpaid and prepaid customers, as well as for International calls to selected destinations. Cell C's unrivalled 99c per minute rate applies to any network, at any time of the day and is billed per second from the very first second. Cell C's market-leading products and services are supported by its highly advanced network which now covers 97% of the population.