What is C Surance?
At Cell C we understand the importance a mobile phone plays in your daily life and just how you are impacted by the theft, loss or damage of the phone, let alone the costs associated with having to replace or repair a phone for cash.
We are proud to offer our customers C Surance, a fully comprehensive cellphone insurance product, underwritten by Holland Insurance Company Limited.
C Surance offers you the peace of mind of knowing your phone is covered for a variety of incidents. You can cover handsets up to a maximum of R17 500, at very affordable premiums.
C Surance benefits:
- Cover against theft, accidental loss and accidental physical damage
- Cover against unlawful usage of a SIM, after the phone has been reported lost or stolen
- SIM card cover for the replacement of a SIM in the event of the SIM being lost, stolen or damaged
- Outstanding liability cover on the amount outstanding on the account in the event of death, permanent disability or retrenchment
- Extended warranty, up to 24 months, for phones that have a manufacturer warranty of less than 24 months
C Surance premiums:
|Value of Cellphone||Monthly premium (VAT incl.)|
|Up to R1 000||R29.00|
|R1 001 to R2 500||R39.00|
|R2 501 to R5 000||R59.00|
|R5 001 to R7 500||R99.00|
|R7 501 to R12 500||R149.00|
|R12 501 to R17 500||R199.00|
*These premiums are only available to Cell C subscribers
** Customers will be required to sign a separate debit order with the insurer for the monthly premium
Who can get C Surance?
C Surance is available to all new Contract and TopUp customers and current Cell C Contract and TopUp customers who are upgrading.
Cell C is a leading mobile provider in South Africa, which offers a wide range of products and services, including voice, data and messaging services to more than 18 million customers. The company offers SA's lowest flat prepaid call rate per minute, billed per second. The rate applies to any network, at any time of the day. Cell C has also revolutionised the way contracts are offered with flexible contract terms. Customers can take up a contract on a month to month basis or 24-months and benefit from call rates as low as 79c per minute on per second billing. Cell C's market-leading products and services are supported by its highly advanced network which covers more than 97% of the population.