This contract has been discontinued and is no longer available to customers. The information set out below is for those customers who are currently on these contracts and should not be misunderstood as being currently available for purchase.
Unlimited data usage (Internet, Emails and Social networking) through the blackberry.net apn.
Data usage through the internet apn will be billable at current data rates. This includes for instance, video streaming, off device browsing, using the BlackBerry handset as a modem.
Subscribers can add up to 10 personal email addresses for existing, supported email accounts that use IMAP4 and POP3 protocols. (Yahoo, Hotmail , Google and AOL accounts are supported).
Ability to add up to 10 email accounts including a corporate email account when subscribed to the 50% discounted BES. This is subject to the subscribers' corporation/company hosting a BES server.
The choice to activate a BlackBerry 50% discount, subject to the prior de-activation of the 100% discounted BIS (The 100% BIS and the 50% BES VAS cannot be active or activated on a single account simultaneously).
|BlackBerry CASUALCHAT 100 Tariff Plan|
|Monthly Fee (including IB and CLI)||R169|
|Contract Length||24 months only|
|Included Minutes||100 off peak minutes|
|Cell C to Cell C||R1.80|
|International Calls***||R1.85 + Telkom peak|
|SMS (per message sent)||R0.80|
|MMS per message sent||R1.00|
|Cell C to Cell C||R0.90|
|International Calls***||R0.95 + Telkom off-peak|
|SMS (per message sent)||R0.36|
*MTN, Vodacom, Virgin mobile and other electronic communication service licensees
** +Telkom charge
Current Casualchat 100 Friends & Family off-peak and peak rates apply.
- A monthly subscription fee of R139 (excluding IB and CLI)
- Mandatory Call line identification (CLI) and itemised billing (IB) for a monthly fee of R8.50 and R21.50 respectively
- Total Monthly subscription fee of R169.00 a month (including IB and CLI)
- 100 monthly off-peak minutes
- BlackBerry Internet Service VAS at a 100 % discounted fee on the standard option
- The choice to activate A “BB a 50% discount, subject to the prior de-acitvation of the 100% discounted BIS (The 100% BIS and the 50% BES VAS cannot be active or activated on a single account simultaneously)
- Ability to add up to 10 personal email accounts when subscribed to the 100% discounted BIS
- Ability to add up to 10 email accounts including a corporate email account when subscribed to the 50% discounted BES. This is subject to the subscribers corporation/company hosting a BES server
- Existing “CasualChat 100” business rules and rates apply 60/1 billing increment
- A R199 monthly subscription fee (including CLI and itemised billing)
- All Week 100 business rules and rates apply
- A flat R1.50 per minute out-of-bundle call rate applicable at all times, to all networks
- Telkom charge + R0.90 for off peak international calls
- Telkom charge + R1.85 for peak international calls
- A 60/30 billing increment for included and non included minutes
- A flat R0.50 SMS rate for all domestic SMS's (Peak and off Peak)
- A SMS rate of R1.50 per international SMS sent
- A MMS rate of R1.00 for every MMS sent
- Zero rated data usage through the BlackBerry handset (e.g. e-mails, social networking and browsing)
- Current data rate for off device browsing (e.g. inserting the SIM into a dongle and browsing or using the handset as a modem)
- Current data rate for browsing on the internet(e.g. streaming on you tube)
Blackberry® All Week 100 – Terms and Conditions
- All prices shown include VAT, unless otherwise stated.
- All standard Terms and Conditions of Cell C and Cell C Service Provider apply.
- A built in Blackberry Internet Service (“BIS”) value added service (VAS) is provided to Cell C subscribers at a 100% discount.
- Blackberry All Week 100 subscribers have the option to opt for the Blackberry Enterprise Service (“BES”) VAS at a 50% discount instead of the default BIS VAS at a 100% discount.
- The Blackberry All Week 100 with a built in BIS VAS can only be activated via the clarify system by an agent at a store or in the contact centre.
- There shall be no USSD string activation.
- A Blackberry All Week 100 subscriber will receive all the benefits of the BIS VAS when such subscriber subscribes to the Blackberry All Week 100 package with a 100% discounted BIS VAS service.
- A Blackberry All Week 100 subscriber will receive all the benefits of the BES VAS when such subscriber subscribes to the Blackberry All Week 100 package with a 50% discounted BES VAS service.
- Blackberry All Week 100 subscribers can change between the discounted BIS VAS and BES VAS services. However, only one service can be activated at any given point.
- To successfully activate the BES VAS, an agent must deactivate the 100% discounted BIS VAS service.
- There shall be no penalty fee payable by the subscriber for deactivating the BIS VAS.
- There shall be no reduction in the monthly subscription fee of R199.00 should the subscriber deactivate the BIS VAS.
- In the event that the subscriber activates the BES VAS, the 50% discounted BES VAS rate will be a monthly recurring charge on the subscriber’s account.
- If a customer subscribes to the service during the course of the month, the Blackberry All Week 100 subscription fee will be pro-rated for the first month of such subscription.
- Should the Blackberry All Week 100 subscriber activate the BES VAS during the course of the month, the 50% discounted BES VAS fee will be pro-rated for the first month of such activation.
- Should a subscriber wish to migrate (upward or downward) to a Blackberry All Week 100 package prior to expiration of their current contract term, then the existing Cell C migration terms and conditions shall apply.
- A subscriber that migrates upward or downward from the Blackberry All Week 100 package to any existing Cell C package may do so subject to the current Cell C migration terms and conditions. In these circumstances, subscribers will lose their 100% discounted BIS VAS service with immediate effect. To the extent that customers want to obtain BIS VAS / BES VAS services on their migrated package, such services will be at a cost of R57 (including VAT) for the BIS VAS and R114 (including VAT) for the BES VAS. These services shall be subject to the applicable package terms and conditions for the BIS VAS or BES VAS services, as the case may be.
- BlackBerry data traffic must be generated through the blackberry.net APN to be zero-rated and avoid additional data costs to the subscriber.
- Streaming live data such as audio and video streaming will not be allowed on the blackberry.net APN and the subscriber may incur additional data charges. In this regard, the current Cell C data rates will apply for any downloading and streaming as this will take place on the Internet.net APN and not on the blackberry.net APN.
- When using the BlackBerry device as a tethered modem or in a dongle, you will have to use the Internet.net APN (Access Point Name) and you will be charged in addition to the BES subscription fee. The existing Cell C data rates will be charged to the Blackberry All Week 100 subscriber when using BlackBerry device as a tethered modem. The Blackberry All Week 100 subscriber will also be charged the existing Cell C data rates whenusing the Blackberry device in a dongle.
- Cell C has the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. The obligation therefore is on you to review these Terms and Conditions at regular intervals.
- This is a service provided by Cell C to its Blackberry All Week 100 subscribers for convenience purposes only.
- Software downloads effected by Blackberry All Week 100 subscribers are done at the subscribers’ own risk, and accordingly, Cell C gives no guarantees in this regard.
- Cell shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind (including loss of information or data) whatsoever suffered or incurred by any subscriber or any third party as a result of the subscriber downloading the software and the subscriber indemnifies Cell C against any such claim.
- ©2009 Research In Motion Limited. All rights reserved. BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, SureType®, SurePress™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Screen images are simulated. Research in Motion Limited’s Terms and Conditions apply. Click http://za.blackberry.com/legal/ to view the full Terms and Conditions.