|When is the first automatic recharge on controlchat?|
It will be on the 1st day of your activation date, and then on the 15th of every month thereafter.
|How much do I pay for controlchat?|
How much you pay will depend on the package you select. So, if you select controlchat 50, you will pay R50 every month for the duration of your contract.
|What additional information is there on controlchat?|
- Calls to the following Telkom numbers are charged at applicable rates: 080, 0860, 0861, 0862, 0881, 089, 09800, 101x and 102x. These calls are not deducted from included minutes.
- All international SMS are charged at R1.50 irrespective of time of day.
|What do I need to sign up for controlchat?|
- Fully completed subscriber agreement
- Subscriber agreement needs to be signed and all value-added services requested must be initialled.
- Payslip AND 3 months recent bank statements
- Proof of address - an account posted to and depicting your postal or residential address.
- Only green bar-coded ID Documents (unfortunately, driver's licences are not accepted)
- Minimum salary required: R1 500 for controlchat 50; R2500 for controlchat 125 and R3000 for controlchat 300.
- A debit order is a mandatory requirement.
- Additional documents may be requested by credit vetting department when required.
|What value do I get from controlchat?|
If you select controlchat 50 you'll get R50 airtime and 25 free SMSs per month. On controlchat 125 you'll get R145 airtime and 100 free monthly SMSs and finally, on controlchat 300 you'll receive R350 airtime and 100 free SMSs. Now that's value!
All other Packages Related Questions
Yes, with controlchat you can dial *101# (send), or phone 141 from your cellphone to get your balance.
Once you've exhausted your monthly call time, you can top up using Cell C chat cards or recharge vouchers at any time.