99c For Real benefits
Answering the call
The people spoke. You wanted a real deal. And Cell C listened.
Introducing the nca’est prepaid deal in the country.
When buying a Cell C Prepaid Starter Pack, you're automatically on the 99c For Real tariff plan which gives you the most affordable flat rate to any network, any place, any time.
|Local voice calls||R0.99|
|Voice calls to toll free numbers||R2.50|
|Local SMS and MMS per message||R0.50|
|Data per MB (out of bundle)||R0.99|
|International SMS per message||R1.70|
|International calls||View tariff list here|
|Billing increment||Per second from the 1st second|
- All new Prepaid customers who activate a 99c For Real starter pack will be on the 99c For Real tariff plan.
- Existing Prepaid customers are eligible to change their current tariff plan to the 99c For Real tariff plan by dialling 141 from a Cell C phone.
- The 99c For Real tariff plan allows customers to make calls to local South African networks at a rate of 99c per minute, inclusive of VAT, with per second billing applying.
- The friends and family service is not applicable to the 99 Cents For Real tariff plan.
- Standard Cell C rates apply to international calling and value-added services, visit www.cellc.co.za
- The 99c For Real starterpack and tariff commences and is available to customers at 00h00 on 20 May 2012 or such other date that Cell C in its sole and absolute discretion elects.
- Cell C may amend, modify or otherwise change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion and the amended version will be displayed in the same media as these terms and conditions. Cell C will notify you before Cell C amends or otherwise changes the terms and conditions.
Cell C is a leading mobile provider in South Africa, which offers a wide range of products and services, including voice, data and messaging services to more than 19 million customers. Offering some of the best value in the market, Cell C prides itself on its innovative product offerings and services. This is supported by its highly advanced network, which the company constantly expands through its continued investment. Cell C is also the brand behind The Cell C Sharks and Miss South Africa.