SET UP YOUR PHONE
Red Bull MOBILE benefits
Red Bull MOBILE exists to bring the thrilling and action-packed World of Red Bull to you via your mobile device.
Red Bull MOBILE and Cell C have teamed up to bring you competitive tariff plans, fantastic smartphones and access to the World of Red Bull.
PLEASE NOTE: All previous Red Bull MOBILE prepaid Starter Packs are no longer available.
|Voice calls RBM to RBM / Cell C / fixed lines||R0.99|
|RBM to other mobile networks||R1.50|
|RBM to toll free numbers||R2.50|
|Local SMS / MMS per message||R0.50|
|Data per MB (out of bundle)||R0.99|
|International SMS per message||R1.70|
|International calls||View tariff list here|
- Free 200MB Data Monthly* x 12 months
- Even more free Data, SMS and talktime with SUPACHARGE
- 99c Cell C to Cell C
- R1.50 Cell C to other networks
- R2.50 Cell C to toll free numbers
- Super low data at 15c per MB
Call for as low as 99c to international destinations
- Exclusive access to sport and lifestyle events across South Africa*
- Invites to Red Bull MOBILE Secret parties featuring top local DJ‘s*
- Entries to win local and international competitions that could include
- Special seats at Red Bull X-Fighters in Pretoria*
- An all expenses paid trip to the F1 Grand Prix in Abu Dhabi*
- An international Red Bull experience in Austria*
- A trip to Winter X Games in Colorado*
Chances to meet top local artists and Red Bull athletes*
- Free videos and wallpapers
- Daily news from the World of Red Bull
- Free Red Bull Apps and Games
- Red Bull TV streamed free to your phone via the Red Bull MOBILE portal
Existing Cell C prepaid customers (example: 99c For Real) are allowed to change to the new Red Bull MOBILE tariff plan.
Customers are required to call Customer Care on 084 140 to change. A fee of R49 including VAT will be deducted from your airtime balance on completion of the change to Red Bull MOBILE.
You will receive your first 200MB of Data immediately and thereafter every 30 days until the end of the 12 month period.
Or you can port to Red Bull MOBILE and keep your number.
- Register for RICA
- SMS #portme#serialnumber# (serial number of new Red Bull MOBILE SIM card) to 084 767 8287 from your current SIM card
- Wait 24 hours before inserting your new Red Bull MOBILE SIM card into your mobile phone
- Recharge with a Cell C recharge voucher to start making calls
It is important that you understand and agree to these terms and conditions for the Red Bull MOBILE (“RBM”) Prepaid Starter pack (“RBM Starter Pack”) and new tariff plan applicable to the RBM Starter Pack (“Tariff Plan”).
All standard Terms and Conditions of Cell C and Cell C Service Provider Company apply to the RBM Starter Pack and Tariff Plan.
- The recommended retail price for the RBM Starter Pack is R149 including VAT.
- This Tariff Plan is only available to RBM prepaid customers.
- Customers are required to RICA the RBM Starter Pack before activation.
- Customers will be billed on a per second basis on the Tariff Plan.
- All rates below are fixed and apply any time of day:
Call Charges / Data Rates
|RBM to RBM / Cell C / fixed lines||R0.99|
|RBM to other mobile networks||R1.50|
|RBM to toll free numbers networks||R2.50|
|SMS per message||R0.50|
|MMS per message||R0.50|
|Data: Pay per use||R0.99 per MB|
|Data: When a data bundle is purchased (in/out of bundle)||R0.15 per MB|
- International Calling rates are charged for at the applicable country/zone rates, please visit www.cellc.co.za to view these rates.
- On activation of the SIM card, you will receive the first 200MB of Data for free and subsequently thereafter every 30 days, you will receive 200MB of Data for free for a period of 12 months.
- Once you have depleted the inclusive monthly data allocation, you will be charged the out-of-bundle Data rate of R0.99c/MB.
- If you purchase an additional Data bundle, you will be charged the in-bundle data rate of R0.15c/MB. To purchase a Data bundle dial *147# from your cellphone and select option 4.
- Any unused Data from the inclusive 200MB will not be carried over to the next month and will expire after 30 days.
- Customers will receive SUPACHARGE when recharging and existing SUPACHARGE terms and conditions apply. For these terms and conditions, please visit http://www.cellc.co.za/supacharge/
- Customers can access the content portal by using the m.redbullmobile.co.za mobisite, standard data rates apply.
- Standard data charges apply when accessing the content portal.
- The Red Bull MOBILE content portal offers:
- Existing Cell C customers will be allowed to migrate to the Tariff Plan. Customers are required to call Customer Care on 084 140 and speak to an agent. A migration fee of R99 including VAT will be deducted from the customers available airtime balance on completion of the migration. The customer will then receive the first credit of 200MB Data immediately and thereafter every 30 days until the end of the 12 month period.
- Customers on the Tariff Plan will be allowed to migrate to other Cell C Prepaid tariff plans e.g. customers can migrate to 99c For Real and such customers will lose all the associated benefits (monthly data, free content and offers). Thereafter, should the customer want to migrate back to the Tariff Plan a migration fee of R99.00 will be charged.
- Migrations from the old Red Bull MOBILE tariff plan to the Tariff Plan is not allowed. Customers will have to purchase a RBM Starter Pack to take up the offer.
- Customers will be allowed to do a SIM swap by using a Cell C starter pack and the current Cell C SIM swap rules apply.
- All bundles and airtime will be transferred to the new SIM card when a SIM swap is performed on RBM Prepaid.
- Cell C may amend, modify or otherwise change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion and the amended version will be displayed in the same media as these terms and conditions. Cell C will notify customers before Cell C amends or otherwise changes the terms and conditions. By continuing to participate in and/or use the service, you agree and understand that you will be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
- Cell C and any of its agents, directors, affiliates, members or employees shall not be responsible in any way for claims, loss or damages (either direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise), arising from customers’ use of the service.
- Cell C has the right to withdraw, or shorten the duration of the service in its sole discretion and absolute discretion and will notify customers if it chooses to do so. Customers will not have a claim against Cell C in this event.
Cell C is a leading mobile provider in South Africa, which offers a wide range of products and services, including voice, data and messaging services to more than 19 million customers. Offering some of the best value in the market, Cell C prides itself on its innovative product offerings and services. This is supported by its highly advanced network, which the company constantly expands through its continued investment. Cell C is also the brand behind The Cell C Sharks and Miss South Africa.