SET UP YOUR PHONE
Communicating via SMS now costs a whole lot less with SMS bundles from Cell C.
If you are a Cell C contract customer, you can simply add an SMS bundle to your existing contract and get great value with a fixed number of SMSs each month.
Once your SMS pack is used up, Cell C's savings kick in again with any additional SMSs billed at extremely low and competitive rates, especially during peak times.
- Unused SMS will not roll over to the next month
- International SMS's don't apply to the SMS bundles, they will be billed separately at the normal international SMS rate.
- Competition SMS's and premium SMS's are also excluded from the SMS bundle and will be billed separately at the advised rate.
Contract customers please call 140 to activate your SMS bundle
Charge per excess
- All prices for SMS Bundles include VAT.
- All changes to the SMS Bundles are effective from 1 February 2015.
- SMS Bundles are available to all Postpaid, Top up and Prepaid customers.
- Customers have a choice of once-off or recurring SMS Bundles.
- SMSs in the bundle are for national use only and are not applicable to international roaming.
- Unused SMSs will not roll over to the next month.
- Competition SMSs and premium SMSs are excluded from the SMS bundle and will be billed separately at the specified rate.
- Once the SMS Bundle has been depleted, the customer will be charged at the customer's default SMS rate associated with the customer’s package.
- Recurring SMS Bundles will be loaded on the first day of the month and must be used within the month. Unused SMSs will be forfeited at the end of the month.
- Once-off SMS Bundles are valid for 30 (thirty) days from date of activation. Unused SMS’s will be forfeited at the end of the 30-(thirty) day period.
- Promotional / Reward SMSs (where applicable) will be depleted before the SMS Bundle.
- All standard Terms and Conditions of Cell C (Pty) Ltd and Cell C Service Provider (Pty) Ltd apply.
- These Terms and Conditions can be found at http://www.cellc.co.za/terms-and-conditions or a Cell C store.
- Cell C reserves the right at any time to amend these terms and conditions on notice to you should it be required to do as a result of any law or any changes to the law. In such event, it is important that all subscribers who have activated SMS Bundles understand that they waive any rights that they may have against Cell C and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against Cell C, their directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.
Cell C is a leading mobile provider in South Africa, which offers a wide range of products and services, including voice, data and messaging services to more than 19 million customers. Offering some of the best value in the market, Cell C prides itself on its innovative product offerings and services. This is supported by its highly advanced network, which the company constantly expands through its continued investment. Cell C is also the brand behind The Cell C Sharks and Miss South Africa.