Where can I use it?
Before you pack your bags see if you can roam:
Click here to see our international roaming map.
Avoid paying mega bucks for megabytes with our international data roaming top tips
Cell C has partnered with cellular networks around the world to keep subscribers talking wherever they may be. Best of all, thanks to our fantastic tariffs you'll always know what you're paying, wherever you go - no "out of order" payphones that gulp down coins, no hotel phone rates, and no hefty bills when you get home. There's simply no easier way to stay connected.
Download our full documentation on International Roaming on Cell C here.
Cell C now has 570 roaming partners in 194 countries offering its subscribers access to four Maritime Services and one satellite network. Data roaming services are available on 350 roaming partner networks in 134 countries. Data roaming services are available in more than 230 3G roaming partner networks, in 109 countries.
To stay in touch wherever you go, pop in to your nearest Cell C store, phone 140 from your Cell C phone or email us.
- If your Service Provider is Nashua Mobile, call them on 0861 412 412
- If your Service Provider is Autopage Cellular, call them on 0860 232 424
Please note that due to Foreign Network restrictions, some Foreign Roaming subscribers may experience problems when trying to dial to international destinations.
How much does it cost?
- All calls made while roaming will be charged to your Cell C mobile phone account in South Africa.
- You will be charged for all calls, both incoming and outgoing.
- All calls and SMS charges will include the foreign network charge, plus a local roaming charge.
- These call rates will fluctuate from time to time due to the exchange rates.
- You will be charged for messages left on your voicemail if you have activated Call Forwarding Conditional (e.g. if not answered) and for retrieval of voicemail messages.
- Thresholds and Inclusive Minutes regretfully cannot be applied while roaming.
- There may be up to a 3 month delay in call charges reflecting on statements due to the late downloading of Call Data Records (CDR's) from foreign networks.
- Please note that BlackBerry smartphone services - while free in South Africa - will be charged for while roaming.