SUPACHARGE & GET THE POWER BACK IN YOUR HANDS
- 1Get your R100 airtime when you recharge to call anyone...
Best guaranteed flat rate in SA
- 2Plus Get 150 FREE Cell C to Cell C Minutes (talk time)
- 3Plus Get 150 FREE Cell C to Cell C SMSs
- 4Plus Get 150 MB FREE DATA (Internet)
- 5Plus the higher the recharge the greater the benefits
- 6Recharge with R500 or more & get unlimited free calling to Cell C numbers…
Now that's real unbeatable value!
- 7Call anyone in SA any time of the day for 99c per minute…
Dial *147*1*1# to change to the 99c For REAL tariff plan if you are not getting 99c
- 8True per second billing, talk for 5 seconds, pay for 5 seconds
- 9Call 55 international countries at 99c… Best deal in the market!
- 10It gets even better, add a DATA bundle by dialling *147# & pay 15c per MB…
Frequently Asked Questions
How does SUPACHARGE work?
Whenever you recharge with airtime, you receive the Rand value of that airtime PLUS FREE Cell C to Cell C minutes, PLUS FREE Cell C to Cell C SMSs, PLUS FREE Data
Who can get SUPACHARGE?
All Cell C Prepaid and Contract Top-Up customers automatically get SUPACHARGE whenever you recharge with airtime. No opt-in is required
SUPACHARGE is not available to customers who are on any CST products, Postpaid or Least Cost Routing products.
SUPACHARGE may only be used for private and personal use and cannot be used for commercial purpose
How do I get the SUPACHARGE Unlimited bonus?
If you are a Cell C Prepaid or Contract TopUp customer you get unlimited Cell C to Cell C anytime voice calls, valid for 30 days from date of recharge, when recharging with an airtime voucher of R500 or more
What happens if I recharge while I still have unused SUPACHARGE bonuses?
Cell C will add the unused bonus benefits together with the new bonuses and the latest expiry date (which could be either that of the unused bonus or of the new bonus) will be applied to the new bonus benefits balance, except in the case of the Unlimited Cell C to Cell C minutes bonus which is valid for 30 days only.
What recharges are excluded from receiving SUPACHARGE bonuses?
Any non-airtime recharge such as an All-In-One voucher, R39 SMS voucher, prepaid data package or bundle purchase does not qualify for SUPACHARGE bonuses
How do I check my SUPACHARGE balances?
Dial *101# for FREE minutes, SMS and data
Dial *147# for a detailed balance enquiry and to view your unlimited Bonus Cell C to Cell C minutes expiry
Terms & Conditions
- It is important that you understand and agree to these terms and conditions for the SUPACHARGE Product ("the product").
- All standard Terms and Conditions of Cell C and Cell C Service Provider apply to the product.
- All prices and usage rates advertised include VAT, unless otherwise stated.
- Standard RICA rules and processes apply.
- Cell C customers who recharge with Cell C airtime will receive the value of the Cell C airtime recharged with and will also be entitled to receive bonus benefits in accordance with the terms and conditions of the product.
- Upon recharge customers receive the recharged airtime plus bonus Cell C to Cell C minutes, bonus Cell C to Cell C SMSs and bonus data ("bonus benefits") to use within the specified validity period as indicated in the table below:
- The table above displays the bonus benefits per voucher band over and above the rand value of the customer's initial recharge.
- When a customer recharges, the rand value credited can be used for any service offered by Cell C. Current recharge rules apply.
- Recharge vouchers have no expiry. The bonus benefits have expiry dates/validity periods based on the value recharged.
- As an example, a customer who recharges with R5 Cell C airtime, will receive R5 airtime in addition to bonus benefits of 5 Cell C to Cell C minutes, 5 Cell C to Cell C SMSs and 5MB data. The bonus benefits will expire after 2 days.
- Bonus Cell C to Cell C minutes can only be used for calls made to other Cell C cell numbers and cannot be used to call:
- numbers on other networks;
- international numbers (the bonus minutes cannot be used for international roaming); or
- any premium rated service (including IVRs, content, subscriptions services).
- Bonus Cell C to Cell C SMSs can only be used to send SMSs to Cell C numbers and cannot be used to send SMSs to:
- numbers on other networks;
- international numbers (the SMSs cannot be used for international roaming) or;
- any premium rated service (including content, subscriptions services).
- Bonus data can only be used when the customer is on the Cell C network or on the network of Cell C's South African roaming partners within South Africa. Bonus data cannot be used on any other networks while roaming internationally.
- The product and bonus benefits are only available to prepaid and Contract TopUp customers and are not available to customers who are on any CST products, Postpaid or LCR (least cost routing) products.
- The product will be available from 4 February 2013 at 00h01.
- The period for using the bonus benefits is stipulated in the table above and any unused bonus minutes, SMSs or data will be permanently forfeited once the bonus benefits have expired.
- If a customer recharges while they still have unexpired bonus benefits, Cell C will add the unused bonus benefits together with the new bonuses and the latest expiry date (which could be either that of the unused bonus or of the new bonus) will be applied to the new bonus benefits balance.
- For example, if a customer recharges with R5 on Monday, the customer will receive R5 airtime plus 5 bonus Cell C to Cell C minutes, 5 bonus Cell C to Cell C SMSs and 5MB data which will be valid for 2 days. If the customer then recharges with R10 on Tuesday (i.e before the expiry of the R5 bonus benefits) the unused bonus benefits for the R5 recharge will be added to the bonus benefits of the R10 recharge. The total bonus benefits (ie unused R5 recharge bonus benefits and new bonus benefits for the R10 recharge) will be valid for 2 days from the Tuesday (using the R10 recharge bonus validity period). Cell C will only add up the bonus benefits (minutes, SMS and data) and will expire the total bonus benefits on the latest expiry date, being Thursday in the above example.
- Cell C will not add up the validity periods for the bonus benefits (i.e. the remaining validity period of the 1st bonus plus the validity period of the 2nd bonus).
- The exception to the rule stated in paragraph 14 above relates to customers who recharge with R500 or more and who receive the bonus unlimited Cell C to Cell C minutes which will be valid for 30 days.
- The validity period for using the bonus unlimited Cell C to Cell C minutes will not be extended by a subsequent recharge (irrespective of the denomination of the recharge).
- The bonus unlimited Cell C to Cell C minutes will expire permanently after 30 days.
- Customers will receive the bonus benefits for each recharge made and not for the accumulation of recharges.
- For example, if a customer purchases two R50 vouchers, the customer will not receive the bonus benefits for a R100 recharge and will receive the bonus benefits for two R50 recharges (i.e 2 x 50 Cell C to Cell C minutes, 2 x 50 Cell C to Cell C SMS and 2 x 50MB data).
- If the customer has an existing data bundle, All-In-One voucher value or other promotional Cell C to Cell C minutes or SMSs, in addition to the bonus benefits, the SUPACHARGE bonus balances will be depleted first when making a Cell C to Cell C call, sending a Cell C to Cell C SMS or using data.
- Bonus benefits will not be awarded to customers for SMS vouchers, All-In-One vouchers and any Prepaid Data Voucher or Bundle purchased.
- Customers can dial *101# to check their airtime balance and bonus benefits balance. Should a customer want to view their detailed balances, customers can dial *147#.
- Bonus Cell C to Cell C minutes, Cell C to Cell C SMSs and Data cannot be transferred to other customers.
- In cases of high usage and/or abuse of the bonus unlimited Cell C to Cell C minutes (applicable to recharges of R500 or more) Cell C reserves the right to impose a fair usage limit on notice to customers. Once the fair usage limit has been reached, customers shall be charged at the then applicable rates for all calls made (the rates that will apply shall be based on the tariff plan the customer is subscribed to). In cases of high usage and/or abuse of the fair usage limit, Cell C reserves the right to amend the fair usage limit on notice to customers.
- The product and bonus benefits can only be used for private and personal use and cannot be used for commercial purposes. The customer agrees that bonus benefits (including the unlimited bonus Cell C to Cell C minutes for recharges of R500 or more) shall not be resold and/or used for purposes of least cost routing, SIM boxes, international bypass, payphones, WASP services or call centers. Failure to adhere to this condition shall be a breach of these product terms and conditions and Cell C shall have the right to immediately suspend all bonus benefits. In this event, the customer shall forfeit all unused bonus benefits.
- Cell C may amend, modify or otherwise change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion on notice to you and the amended version will be displayed in the same media as these terms and conditions. Cell C will notify you before Cell C amends or otherwise changes the terms and conditions. By continuing to participate in and/or purchase the product, you agree and understand that you will be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
- Cell C and any of its agents, directors, affiliates, members or employees shall not be responsible in any way for claims, loss or damages (either direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise), arising from customers' use of the product.
- Cell C has the right to withdraw, or shorten the duration of the product in its sole discretion and absolute discretion and will notify customers if it chooses to do so. Customers will not have a claim against Cell C in this event.