Simplify the Management of your business with corporate self service
The Corporate Self Service Portal will allow Corporates to manage their account with Cell C.
Cell C is proud to launch the Corporate Self Service Portal that gives Corporates, Government and Businesses the flexibility and management they require as a standard ease of use. Companies can now support themselves rather than having to make contact with their respective provider/telecoms company (Cell C) to access services.
Services include invoicing, updating details, addition and removal of users, setting limits for individual users or updating any information related to the user. Cell C's Corporate Self-Service Portal allows Business Customers to independently manage and make changes to their general account.Benefits:
- Manage all corporate lines
- Get detailed usage reports to enable better cost manager
- More control on your telco spend
- Account management - update Corporate details
- Manage different groups within their corporate account
- User management
- Password management
- Download statements
- View Account balance: Individual and Corporate
- Configure SIM settings for individual users, e.g. calling barring, data
- Create and assign Mobility profiles to subscribers
- Create and view Auto escalations
- Schedule administrator, monthly bill
- Managing Content services
- Managing USSD services
- User management
Corporate self service preview
- Corporate customers
- WASPs/ Business Partners/ Mobile Advertising providers
Corporate Self-Service will be available through the following channels:
- Business Sales (Company, Business & SME)
- Government Sales
The service will cost R10 excluding VAT for each SIM activate under the corporate's account.How do I activate this Product?
The Customer (Corporate, Business & Government) can request access to the Corporate Portal from one of Cell C's sales channels that manage these respective channels. The Corporate is required to complete a Corporate Subscriber Agreement (with supporting documentation) and application form for the Corporate Self Service Portal once credit vetting is approved. The Corporate's appointed administrator will be required to complete and sign the Administrator Form.Where do I get support?
For Business Support: Contact the Cell C Business Help Desk on 084 194 4000, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact their account sales representative for queries.
- The Corporate Self Service Portal is only available to Corporate or Government customers (the "Customer").
- A Customer will be able to link their users to their own account and manage them from the portal.
- The Customer's users will be required to sign a 12 or 24-month contract.
- The Corporate Self Service Portal is an online only product and does not include SIM(s), products and service, and/or device(s) as part of the product.
- The Corporate Self Service Portal can be used to manage all accounts under one Customer, once linked by the Cell C administrator.
- Cell C may amend, modify or otherwise change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion and the amended version will be displayed in the same media as these terms and conditions. Cell C will notify the Customer before Cell C amends or otherwise changes the terms and conditions.
- Customers have the right to cancel the Corporate Self Service product, subject to the Cell C cancellation rules applicable to products.
- All activations must be done via a Cell C Business Sales Administrators, or through the Business Helpdesk.
- All standard Terms and Conditions of Cell C (Pty) Ltd and Cell C Service Provider (Pty) Ltd apply.
- The Customer's appointed administrator will be required to complete and sign the relevant terms and conditions form.
- All cancellation requests must originate from the Customer's authorised administrator and will be directed towards the Cell C Business Helpdesk.
- Cancellation of the Self Service Portal will be treated as a normal service cancellation. The Customer will not be liable for any cancellation fees.
- Notwithstanding, cancellation of the Corporate Self Service Portal will not entitle the Customer to cancel the main Customer Subscriber Agreement with Cell C. Should a Customer wish to cancel the main Customer Subscriber Agreement, the applicable Cell C cancellation penalties and fees for cancellation will apply.
- This product shall be valid for 12 or 24 months, thereafter the contract will go on month to month until the Customer terminates or renews the contract.
- The Corporate Self Service Portal shall be restricted for Customer subscribers/applications only.
- In order to make use of the Corporate Self Service Portal, a Cell C Corporate Subscriber Agreement and Corporate Self Service application form must be signed and accepted.