Our stores are open for business.
In accordance to "Alert Level 4", we are adhering to the health and safety standards as per Government requirements. To ensure that you and your staff stay safe, we have put the following measures in place:
- Regular cleaning and sanitization of all our stores.
- Hand sanitisers, masks and gloves for our staff.
- Please wear a mask before entering the store.
- Ask our staff to assist you with products.
We will continuously assess these measures to ensure the highest standards are maintained. On behalf of all us at Cell C, we thank you for your ongoing patronage and support.
For the latest information and guidance, you can visit the official COVID-19 South African Resource Portal, WhatsApp "Hi" to 0600 123 456 or call the NICD Hotline on 0800 029 999.
To assist teachers and learners during this period and better facilitate e-learning, we have allowed a number of academic websites to be accessed without incurring any data costs. You can view the full list of zero-rated websites here.
For the duration of the lockdown, the following services will be impacted:
- Call centre operating hours will be reduced and will be open between 06h00 - 22h00 daily and wait times will be increased due to limited staff.
The following services will remain available:
- Self-service functionality (including managing existing bundles and services, data and airtime sharing and payment card management) already available via online, our app and USSD by dialling *147# will also remain in operation.
- Recharges and bundle purchases are available online, via our app, and via USSD by dialling *147#.
- Emergency Recharges are available online, via our app and via USSD by dialling *147#.
- You can check your balance online, via our app and via USSD by dialling *147#.
- Contract customers can view and pay their bill online and via our app.
- General and technical support is available via customer care on 135 from your Cell C number or 084 135 from alternative lines, however, the working hours will be 06h00 - 22h00 daily and there will be increased call wait times. Please use the self service options available and if you have an urgent query that you cannot manage via self-service, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Cell C Fibre support is available at Fibresupport@cellc.co.za.
At this difficult time, we hope all customers remain safe, healthy and observe all necessary precautions.
Thank you for being a Cell C customer.