Our compliance with the nationwide lockdown due to the spread of COVID-19 will have some unavoidable impacts on Cell C customers, but we are working hard to ensure that all customers and Cell C staff can stay connected, informed and safe. For the latest information and guidance, you can visit the official COVID-19 South African Resource Portal, WhatsApp "Hi" to 0600 123 456 or call the NICD Hotline on 0800 029 999.
For the duration of the lockdown, the following services will be impacted:
- Cell C stores will not be open.
- Delivery of new contract or device sales will not be available.
- Call centre operating hours will be reduced and will be open between 06h00 - 22h00 daily and wait times will be increased due to limited staff.
The following services will remain available:
- Self-service functionality (including managing existing bundles and services, data and airtime sharing and payment card management) already available via online, our app and USSD by dialling *147# will also remain in operation.
- Recharges and bundle purchases are available online, via our app, and via USSD by dialling *147#.
- Emergency Recharges are available online, via our app and via USSD by dialling *147#.
- You can check your balance online, via our app and via USSD by dialling *147#.
- Contract customers can view and pay their bill online and via our app.
- General and technical support is available via customer care on 135 from your Cell C number or 084 135 from alternative lines, however, the working hours will be 06h00 - 22h00 daily and there will be increased call wait times. Please use the self service options available and if you have an urgent query that you cannot manage via self-service, please email us on email@example.com. Cell C Fibre support is available at Fibresupport@cellc.co.za.
At this difficult time, we hope all customers remain safe, healthy and observe all necessary precautions.
Thank you for being a Cell C customer.